-
June 4th, 2005, 04:16 PM
#11
Inactive Member
me too [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
June 4th, 2005, 04:25 PM
#12
Inactive Member
ROCK and ROLL fellow
<marquee>A$$ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] er's </marquee>
-
June 4th, 2005, 05:36 PM
#13
moderator
Been there done that, as THEY say!!
And I'd do it again in a [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] beat!
[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
GD
-
June 5th, 2005, 03:53 AM
#14
Inactive Member
[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
NewYorkJettster~ //o-\\
-
June 5th, 2005, 04:36 PM
#15
moderator
Love you all to pieces God Da*n it!
[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
I will NEVER care what other people think when they come here. Having all these arms around me is the BEST! Who wouldn't think of it as bliss.
I'll fight for you all till the end!
xoxox
<font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ June 05, 2005 01:39 PM: Message edited by: CHERIECURRIE ]</font>
-
June 5th, 2005, 04:39 PM
#16
moderator
Love you all to peices God Da*n it!
[img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
June 5th, 2005, 06:07 PM
#17
Inactive Member
Don't give importance to people criticizing, Cherie! I don't say one should reply only to compliments and ignore the criticism (and it seems it's not like that) but I think the beautiful side of Cherie is your positive attitude and anyway I don't think you need to prove anything to anyone except yourself so
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Cristina
-
June 5th, 2005, 06:12 PM
#18
Inactive Member
And WE love U Cherie~ [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
June 5th, 2005, 06:54 PM
#19
moderator
Some people are ascared of bliss! [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img] [img]frown.gif[/img]
Savor the moment, I always say! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
<marquee>Life is too short to pass it by!</marquee>
Love ya Ms. Currie!
[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
-
June 5th, 2005, 07:05 PM
#20
Inactive Member
me too me too! Ena wojya justa look at all the green fields before me, I think Ima gonna like it here. That is if Ms. CC doesn't mind my fleas.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks